Thursday, May 5, 2011

Broaden My Horizons

It is 10:07 am. Normally I wake up an hour and thirty minutes later but I was a little to pissed off to go back to sleep. I wake up to no "Good Morninggg" text!! Not only that... no text since 3:42pm YESTERDAY!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS BOY!? Doesn't he know, I'm not going to be the first to contact you!!! So, In that being.. I came to a realization..
"I need to broaden my horizons!!" 
This one boy is holding me back from the many boys I should be seeing (not meaning sleeping around ;) but just dates)!!!
1) he's a player
2) he likes to cuddle (I DO NOT)
3) there's always something new with him
4) he doesn't know what he wants
5) he acts like my boyfriend (but he's not)
6) tries to control me (how much to drink, what to wear, etc.)
He's just so scared of committing yet he does all those things. If he hasn't realized now that he's already given up a lot of his old lifestyle then he is as dumb as I think he is. Just stop keeping me around. Yes, a huge part is that he's amazing in the sac but should I really judge our realationship on that?? hmmm.. YES! haha just kidding. I can't keep making exceptions for him. Even tho he makes me happy, I don't know if this is enough. I need more from him and I don't think that he can do that for me right now. The only thing to do is to move on. And I'm actually fine with that, he's not doing anything for me. So why keep him around??

Still broke and now confused,
Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment