Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spot the Fake Kate

Okay guys, I have a confession. I have a little teency weency obsession with celebrities. Especially a celebrity spotting!

Now that I got that off my chest, it felt like Christmas had come seven months early and gave me a present wrapped up as Kate Middleton, the new Duchess of Cambridge! (which you should know unless you've been living under a rock this past month) Granted I didn't actually see the REAL Duchess but there is a clerk at court (where I spend the majority of my day, Mon- Fri) who looks just like her!!!


I was so excited about this Fake Kate that I've been counting down the days, secretly hoping to have to stand in the endless, and quite frankly stinky ass hallway.
A little part of me wished she would suddenly develop a British accent and invite me over for tea with William and Harry. Obviously I was hyping the experience up and today was the day! Safe to say I was a little disappointed when she was perfectly American but a little relieved when she told me I wasn't the only person who told her so!

Yes, I do realize its a little crazy but then again it doesn't stop me from going to the airport any chance I get in the hopes of seeing a celebrity doing a walk of shame to their terminal after a night of debauchery in our lovely Sin City. One can only hope!!

As always STILL broke as a joke,
Nikki <3

No comments:

Post a Comment