Thursday, May 5, 2011

No Carbs!!

Good morning our lovely followers, the whole two of you! I would like to start off by saying that I am starving!
My daily cup of coffee or Java Monster, on a lazy day, is just not cutting it and I will tell you why!! AIMEE put our awesome selves on this not so awesome NO carb diet! Which of course means no energy enhancing food! And man, I need energy! It's of course not all bad, delicious salads and lettuce wraps all in the hopes of being bathing suit ready for my birthday, (WOOO! The big 2-1!) Oh and summer in general!

I am the kind of person where if I see a commercial of Taco Bells new double decker taco, I'm going to go out and get it (mostly just to say I've tried it but whatevvs) and this diet is putting a damper on my expanding food knowlegde. Then again, that's probably the whole reason were on this diet anyways cuz we're fatasses!
Too bad we can't just pull a Demi Lovato and just not eat (no hate either, she's a badass) but I speak for the both of us (Aimee and myself) when I say we just love food too damn much!  Oh the sacrafices we make! On that note I will leave you!
Still broke,
Nikki <3


No comments:

Post a Comment